I like to write to you, ya Rasulullah

Dear beloved Prophet, Today at school, the teacher asked us to draw you. I like to draw, but I never saw you.. So I close my eyes. And I saw a ...



Dear beloved Prophet,

Today at school, the teacher asked us to draw you.

I like to draw, but I never saw you..
So I close my eyes.

And I saw a tear in the eye of my mother 

while reading your story...

I saw my father praying all night...
I saw my elder sister smiling...
even though she just got insulted in the street...
I saw my best friend asking me for forgiveness, 

even though I was to blame...

I want to draw all these images.

Here, people want to see everything... 

to watch everything...
 

But I closed my I eyes...
I saw you coming towards me
I saw you coming towards us
With the most perfect smile

How could I draw the perfect smile?
 

*

The teacher did not let me speak 

when I wanted to explain to her...
I can't blame her.
So probably never learnt to love someone, 

she doesn't see...

But me, I love you without seeing you.

I'm not good to drawing, but I like to write.
I like to write to you, ya Rasulullah.

If you could only came back amongst us 

for a few hours, a few seconds, a few moments...
She could understand eventually...